Today I am here to give you all some tips for FE2 map making!
- Always keep away from the toolbox unless inserting models made by you or my Map Assets.
- Make an Empty Baseplate and test out new building techniques.
- Try not to use the Move increment ‘0’
- Try and keep your Increments at ‘45’ for rotate and ‘1’ for move.
- Use a variety of different Part types. Try to use more wedges for slopes and SciFi walls.
- Listen to music that you like whilst building to keep you motivated.
- Use a variety of Different button functions in parts. (e.g. Use ‘_Fall’ on 5-10 parts to make a crumbling wall)
- Feel free to be inspired by maps you see on the forums!
Try to follow a set layout like the one I used for Alien Containment.
Use Hyperlinks. These give your topic a Clean and Polished feel.
(These are hyperlinks by the way)
Do the ‘New User Tutorial’. This teaches you some of the basic things about forum editing. To find how to start it, Click here.
Remember to put the music link and ID in your topic. People often like knowing the soundtrack of your map.
Try to make your topic Stand Out by using Bold, Italic and Bold Italic words.
Remember to put the map link in your topic.
Remember to follow the Map Submission Guidelines.
Here are some Map Assets I have made for everyone to use!
Feel free to use them in Games, Maps or any other Roblox Studio creation!
Here they are!
Thank you to everyone who has read this! I hope these tips help you and if they did, feel free to let me know below!
- Yeah they helped so much! Thanks Halo-Chan!!
- I knew some but still really helpful!
- Good!! Nice and handy!
- I kinda already knew these but I hope this helps others!
- I just don’t wanna vote.