Quantcast

Map Development: Snowy Mountains

Hello everyone! :wave:
As I’d like to mention, I’m currently working and developing on my other map. I’d be really interested to give everyone a view of the sneak peek, so here’s what it would look like! :snowflake:

I’d like to call it Snowy Mountains, and I’m currently doing my best to finish the progress of my map. The difficulty of the map will be Easy, but it won’t have a harder difficulty. :+1:

You may be asking these questions:

• How’s the progress?

So far, it’s going on a great progress! I might as well add details and some nice assets that could be able to fit the theme. I’d be really excited about finishing the map! :smile:

• When is it going to be finished?

When the map is done, I’ll be able to test my map and see if everything is all set (when the map is whitelisted, indeed). But I’d also be glad to update Snowy Mountains and my other maps for anytime! :+1:

• What’s the theme of this map?

It’s going to be a theme with winter and snow. Of course, it might be like a cold theme of winter. :snowflake:

That’s all for now. I’ll see you in the next development from the sneak peek! :wave:

I like it. Maybe the trees could be improved imo (make the leaves octagonal). Other than that, it’s really good!

1 Like

Sounds like a great idea for the improvement! Thanks for the suggestion. :+1:

1 Like

i see dusk snow inspirations

1 Like

trees look too long and could be improved but idk how tbh ;w;

it looks like snowy peaks so much lol

1 Like

Here’s the fact: Pine Trees do look the same as Forest Field.
Of course, improving trees might be a good idea for everyone! :+1:

1 Like

That could be the inspiration to Snowy Peaks, indeed. :snowman:

1 Like

It looks more like you got inspired by Dusk Snow but that’s ok.

btw that other map was also inspired by snowy peaks

1 Like

Glad to appreciate it! :+1:
Getting inspiration by the other maps and FE2 maps are a really good choice for everyone, and I like getting inspiration by details and the designs! :smile:

Nice, but i already got the name November before you.

1 Like

reminds me of snowy peaks

1 Like

there’s no such thing as n a m e c o p y r i g h t.

1 Like

true there isnt but like if you gave another name, then the map would have a bit more recognisable and more clearer to remember and wouldnt get confused (e.g. Tab and Halo made snow day im sure which both share the same name so the maps from both can get mixed)

tab made snowy day lol ik they’re almost the same and can cause confusion

1 Like

bruh lel

I like how you’re not making like all crazy maps like most developers do. Although, it sorta looks like Snowy Peaks. I don’t know if it’s suppose to be similar by the name but it looks better than Snowy Peaks so far. Can’t wait to play it! (i also may do a map compilation of your maps soon)

1 Like

Thanks, glad to appreciate it! :+1:
Speaking of Snowy Peaks, I like getting inspired by FE2 maps and the other maps that everyone makes. It’s a really fun thing to get inspiration!
Although, I can’t wait to see the video of your map compilation, which is going to be exciting to watch! :smile:

1 Like

it looks like snowy peaks, which is fantastic congrats and building such a great map

1 Like

why are you replying to me lol