Quantcast

[Map] Mecha-Facility

Not bad

2 Likes

not too bad but corroded metal abuse. try to make a material harmony - somewhere corroded metal, somewhere plastic, diamond plate, neon, pebble, granite, etc. so it looks good. also try to make the colours bright, the walls white with some lines, which are in a pastel colour, but make the neon in a ultra red or something, so it actually looks futuristic. try finding other colours for the details (except neon) not just ultra red or blue.

2 Likes

Oof agreed. Thanks!

2 Likes

Does it count if it was my first serious creation

2 Likes

seriously
Also here’s a suggestion: replace the hexagons, it’s free model.

2 Likes

Ok

1 Like

I’ve thought it’s only at uses for meshes and textures
But ok, your choice. I won’t do that

I don’t use free models, tho.

1 Like

Yes?

But what About Blue Moons Diamond Plate Spam?

Blue Moon doesn’t spam diamond plate, all of them looks very good. I think the problem is your corroded metal, do you think it’s good through those neon and do you know that is spam when Blue Moon have no problem about it?

umm…
it hasn’t got a diamond plate spam, + diamond plate looks 999x better than corroded metal tbh. just saying

Umm almost everything you step on in Blue Moon is Diamond Plate, that’s spam yet it’s fine there. What’s the problem here? Whatever though, it doesn’t really matter to me anymore, cya guys.

Picture 1 and picture 2 you don’t say it’s diamond plate spam
other picture don’t you think corroded metal looks aesthetic with the neons?
And not everything appear on Blue Moon called too much, since you think Blue Moon have diamond plate spam but all of them are aesthetic

If you want your map to not improve, be my guest

@Crazybot fortune

nugget biscuit or nugget in a biscuit

:crystal_ball: Yes

@Crazybot fortune

yes

:crystal_ball: Yes

@Crazybot fortune

obey or jail
or
obey or fail