[MAP] Satomi Springs 🌊

Wake up babe new coolzak map

Map ID: /ha9*h1

Description: A quickly flooding system of caves filling with super hot spring water, with an under construction hot spring resort at the end.

Finally, after 7 months of working on this map (on and off), it’s finally in a releasable state. Hopefully you all enjoy! I’m trying to make this map as perfect as possible, so if there’s anything you see that you want to change, feel free to give feedback below!

I took a lot of inspiration from maps such as Lighthouse, Poisonous Chasm, and several other amazing maps the community has to offer.

Map Details
  • BGM: Mario and Luigi Dream Team - Adventure’s End
  • Total Buttons: 6
  • Group buttons: 3
  • Part count: 3097
  • Map completion time: 1:20-1:30

Updated Images of the map:

Video on the map:

Special thanks:

sat on me springs

4 Likes

NO i WANT troll Face (the name)

1 Like

1 Like

industrl mors

2 Likes

This is really cool, zak! 35/10

1 Like

Looks alr so far but considering it’s still WIP i’m excited

1 Like

omg new coolzak map
very chasm

+1 vote because good mapa

1 Like

solid map, +1 vote
only complain is the ladder at the beginning of the first climb lol, thats a very far jump for insane difficulty

1 Like

Wow, I hope they’re people will help me. :sneezing_face:
But no one (I will go on myself)
Anyways, +1 vote! GG

1 Like

gameplay really good!
I would say more background detail because looking around, rest is pretty empty. But since this map is WIP, I don’t know you are planning on it.
Anyways, really cool map, and amazing layout.
+1 vote

1 Like

Yeah you’re right. The first area is pretty bare, but I’m still going to add more terrain and such around the area to make it a lot less empty. Thanks for the input, will be sure to improve it!

4 Likes

new world record: 18 votes in 3 hours

2 Likes

instant vote

1 Like

Planning on doing some updates within the next few days that will cover some of the feedback so far. In the meantime, enjoy the map and feel free to let me know if you find anything out of the ordinary.

1 Like

i agre this guy is copycat he is copying poisonous chasm and industrids mars

I see this map not hard but when I play, it hard same as DSF. (I don’t know because Im noob)

popular map badge speedrun Any% WR 100% legit

1 Like

7 more votes ALREADY HOW

imo the lava should stop at the end instead of rising all the way