Quantcast

Map Testing

It’s hard to find good kaos servers, so I decided to test some of the maps people are making, if you got a map you’d like me to try out give me the ID please, every one is lazy in servers, I need something to do.

1 Like

you might test my map which is very wip, if you want, id is 3475132706, the map progress will continue there. y’all can test it if you want and give thoughts :^)

Difficulty: Easy
Creator: Me (Alternoobive, Noobie)
Map Name: Eternal Frost
BGM: Waterflame - Field Of Memories (TEMPORARY)

2 Likes

I have a discord server full of underrated and unknown map IDs. If you want to join (or anyone else) just DM me cuz it’s advertising/spam if I just post the link here.

But in the meantime test some of these made by me.

2637507985 - Acetic Cascade [Easy]

2079265589 - Rejected EcoSystem [Crazy]

2393497861 - Trick or Flood [Hard]

1 Like

The music fits nicely with the theme, it’s well made I really like the white fog

2 Likes

Acetic Cascade is nice and relaxing the water rising time and water to acid time is perfect. I love the sounds coming off the water fall, great map ^-^
Rejected eco could use some arrows same with Trick or Flood

2 Likes

Thank you, maybe you can suggest what I should add next? =)

1 Like

This is as far as you got building?

yeah im thinking of making some sort of cave entrance there, ik it doesnt look like that yet but ill change it later on

1 Like

I was thinking of the pole jumps in lost desert that could lead to a button or something

1 Like

REEEE i’m trying to beat dark sci and sinking but some how it’s easier in kaos?

Please give me more maps to test.

Try UnderSci lol

2 Likes

Yo i’m bout to give ya my new W.I.P (Work In Progress) map called Fairytale Forest
Difficulty - Easy
Creator - carefulscary (me)
Map Name: Fairytale Forest
BGM: ROBLOX Egg Hunt 2014 - CS1
ID - 2738276375

2 Likes

new rule please no crazy maps