MaxLab 2 (Crazy) by maxiskips

Buttons: 12
Parts: 815
Also: dont find logic to space part bc i dont have ideas for that part
Id = 5821837891

Images =

! RobloxScreenShot20201016_112940358|690x445 ![RobloxScreenShot20201016_113013968|690x445]
(upload://677YkXFFYa4ycli8FHRAksQkV79.png) !

aseom

This is pretty OK. I do like the orange hue and appreciate that the colors like those tubes and the button mix well together, especially in the first and second room. The third room looks a bit weird, but I’m not sure how to properly describe what my distaste is.

The fourth room is actually pretty good in correspondence to the rest of the map, though it could be made to look astounding with more details.

The fifth room’s background is pretty unsettling, so hopefully that will be changed because it looks very unsatisfying.

So overall, an average map with some good colors, but what blemished the experience was the fifth room’s background. With a bit more details this could be a decent map. Keep it up.

2 Likes

What @BlakeDwarf said, the room does look unsettling.
How about this?

• Expand the room, delete the decals, change the room parts material type to SmoothPlastic, and color the room parts to Really Black, or the color to 0, 0, 0.

That would look better. :slight_smile: :+1:

1 Like

im in that

i cant expand it anymore bc the song its only 1:35 long i can add more gameplay but expand it no

I meant like make the floor lower, make the walls more separated, and the roof higher. That kinda expand. I didn’t mean gameplay.

You can keep the gameplay, just make the floor lower, make the walls more separated, and the roof higher. Nothing with gameplay.

oh ok

im just changin the gameplay rn xd

1 Like

alternative id (comes with more maps) = 5350862134

im not conviced with this but i dont have ideas :/.

1 Like

Looks better! :+1: :wink:
I’ll give a vote for the effort. :slight_smile:

1 Like

my map almost have 1k objects lol

if u wanna test it id here = 5350862134 (comes with 7 maps more)

Looks like a massive improvement! Only thing I would recommend is to push the black stripes down while leaving the ordinary diamond plate the same place where they currently are as of right now.

May we please see some other screenshots of other parts of the map too? Would be appreciated if you could :))

u mean the texture no?

Yeah I meant the texture. Mb. I don’t typically use Studio that much so it can be difficult to know what I’m talking about.

sure ill change it but what texture??

So you know the ordinary diamond plates. I mean the gray colored ones.

I’d push the black spots backwards while keeping the gray diamond plate positions as it is rn.