Quantcast

(May) quit forums

Yeah. I bet no one will care about this. But I may quit forums. Why exactly?

1-Personality
I can act pretty toxic here… And I feel like I become a worse person every time that happens. I want to take a break from being rude. Pretty much that.
2-Forum Members
Yes, you can’t deny it. There are quite a lot of nice forum members! But sometimes people can be tryhards which want attention such as Eleven, but there’s something which I dislike the most. When people push themselves down. Yeah, you’ll say “bUt fEd, gEt OvR iT!1!1!” No. It’s hard mostly when it’s friends such as Sugar_Void and Harri (Sometimes BaconBoi) which do it. Man, I can get pretty sad and mad at the same time.

So I hope you understand. I didn’t say some stuff since I want to keep those personal. No, I am not quitting yet, even if I try, I’ll return since the forums are impossible to leave ;-;
Thanks to everyone who supported me, though.

Why leave? You have some good friends here!

1 Like

So…you will quit or not?

1 Like

It’s my fault isn’t it? Like I said, I’m always available for messaging about personal issues with me, so if you flag me, it’s fine.

read.

Not really.

You clearly said. I’m always open for a flag you do realize that right?

It isn’t your fault. It’s just that I overreact.

Oh…I was confused, sorry.

Isn’t that my job to overreact? I clearly do it all the time with my emotional freakouts I spam at you guys.

Stop, please.

You can flag me if you want the community to be better.

Stop being so hard on yourself.

3 Likes

I’m not being hard on myself. I’m just trying to make it better by destroying the problem. By the problem I mean me. I’m the problem.

You don’t have to be the problem.

tbh yea you kinda act a bit questionable (dont hate me please) but that doesnt make you toxic tho

you are a cool lad, you make fun maps, but ill respect your opinion if you want to take a break

2 Likes

like mat wdym exactly?

i tend to act the very same y know

1 Like

dont hate me please, but sometimes you tend to say stuff that comes out a bit shocking or something, but most of the time you are fine dude

also yea i agree i also tend to say questionable things, we all do i think

1 Like

dude calm down you have posted like 4 things in this topic saying to flag yourself