Quantcast

Mineshaft Madness

After a lengthy fall down to an abandoned mine, you understand that you need to make your way out of the crystal-lit caves… but your time is fleeing. Keep your head up and your feet on the ground, else you’ll get buried under tons of water in this adrenaline-pumping escape!

ID: 1290481924
Link to the map’s model page
Difficulty: Insane
Time of Completion [estimated]: 1:36

Testing and feedback would be highly appreciated!
Whitelisted

2 Likes

I need to change my map’s name. This map is what a mine it looks like. Probably Abandoned Cave is a better name for my map. Anyways, great map! I can’t wait to test this.

2 Likes

Oof. If that’s a common name then I need to be sure to make some creative names!

1 Like

Mineshaft Madness probably isn’t a common name. It’s like a special name for a special level. I just felt like Abandoned Mine is a common name, gotta change it to Abandoned Cave.

2 Likes

Wew the map looks gr8, I Ma go test it Also I like your reviews on maps. C:

Shortcut 1(I found): Crystal jumping towards the second button, its hard to pull off doe, Oof

1 Like

(srry edited) Yeah i think Occi patched the shortcut i found.

2 Likes

Lemme test it and tell u if I found what u mean, lul

1 Like

did map is hard but I still completed it WITHOUT the infinite air its hard ma fav part is the climb section and I found all 3 short cuts!!! occida better change

1 Like

When I found the map on FE2 Maptest I thought it said “Minecraft Madness” for a second lol

3 Likes

Mmm… another map by occida.
Suggestions:

1. Remove shortcuts please.
  2. It will be nice if you can add mor edetail especially the final section.
  3. Torches seems weird…
1 Like

HMm i could agree with removing the shortcuts but the shortcut in the second room is super difficult and doubt will hinder too much gameplay But the others I feel make the map too ez 4 me, idk what u see wrong with the torches, I believe its the fire effect the one where you just press the effect tab and it says fire instead of a custom particle. :d

1 Like

Fire is ok for torches but the size of the torches are ridiculously small considering the radius of the light that the torch gives out.

2 Likes

Ur wrong @KentDoge lol

1 Like

Number 1 was wrong lol

1 Like

Oki dwn

Y did u revive a 1 year ded map

1 Like

Idk bro

Epic Revive

1 Like

EPICER REVIVE