Quantcast

My FE1-FE2 Destruction Story [DISCONTINUED]

PART 1 - The Beginning of the End

It was deep night, the Robloxians slept in peace. Crazyblox was suspiciously walking towards the Flood Escape lobby, he was heading to “Adventure Mode” door. He pressed some sort of a secret button underwater, and the door opened. A few steps after, he was inside some nicely designed place: there was Leaderboard, Shop, and a lift. That was the Flood Escape 2 Lobby. Near the shop a worker was sitting. Crazyblox asked the worker: Are we done? Worker replied: Yes. Crazyblox nodded and was heading back to the FE1 Lobby. He went to the hidden Guide’s room located in the Extreme Mode Section. Quietly, he changed the alarm clock’s time from 9:00 to 12:00.
At the morning:
The players was already enjoying their favourite game, but guide did not showed up yet. Then, out of nowhere, everyone hears: Warning! Flood Escape flood systems are unstable! Everyone, head to the “Adventure Mode” Door! Everyone started to panic, and running to the adventure mode door. Then the lava started coming out of the lifts and walls started crashing. Here Crazyblox comes. He opened the door and everyone went inside the FE2 Lobby.
Meanwhile, at Guide’s room:
The Guide still slept while all this chaos happened. But the, Guide heard a very loud wall crack. Guide saw that the lava is coming out of the wall. He got his sword and runned to the exit. He was like 10 centimetres away from exit, but suddenly 2 rocks fell from the ceiling right on the Guide. He cried for help, but nobody came. Everybody already escaped the lobby. Then he tried to get the sword he dropped, but it was too far away.

Part 2 not coming soon, sorry :frowning:

Ok

Ok

1 Like

Neat!

2 Likes

Ok

2 Likes

Ok

2 Likes

stop ok’ing

Ok