Quantcast

Nuclear Destruction REVAMP!

Description:
This is a very short but detailed and hard map, the second room is the hardest and pretty much chaos.
Pictures:

There is many more rooms, but im to lazy to show them! Oh also almost forgot xD

ID: NOT WHITELISTED!

once again, overdetailing doesnt make you look cool

3 Likes

I see Shutdown assets, bad map

Picture review time ok

Free models: Hexagon (Jintinda_Bacon map kit), crane (Shutdown), forklift (Shutdown also), Holed platforms (SHUTDOWN AGAIN LMAO) boxes.

I’m literally laughing at the amazing models you stolen from shutdown and just literally recoloured them. The hexagons on the wAlls are free models too. Also Dark sci texture.

Lol ur map legit trash tbh with obvious shutdown assets

5 Likes

i agree.

P. S. if i understood what are you talking about, holed platforms are textures (i think)

1 Like

ok please use other colours than just green and gray, it looks awful and makes the map look repetitive
also very unoriginal details, theme and colours.

1 Like

New thing, called “Make your own model!”.

4 Likes

Holed platforms aren’t free models, everyone uses it. Its a texture

6 Likes

yea i have them too in a texture kit
and texture kits dont really count as free models xd

2 Likes

Can i have the texture kit pls?

ok btw most of this isn’t made by me (i made only 2 textures) i just basically took some textures from enszo’s texture kit and someone else’s texture kit idk who’s though i don’t remember lol

Hi why are you reading this

1 Like

Thanks

he actually remade them. If you look into the details they are not the same

the boxes and barrels

i know this guy since a while now. he overdetails and stuff.

1 Like

okokok my review was rushed

Sure, but please don’t abuse shutdown textures like me. (Yes i did steal from vranzos poopy texture kit) https://web.roblox.com/library/3982111001/lol-stolen

its offsale

im stupid, alright just write in toolbox ‘‘Texture Kit’’ and if you find vranzos poopy texture kit, click on it.

poopy :poop:

thanks