Completion Time: 1:26-1:34 (solo)
Buttons: 8: 5 normal, 3 group
Parts: 2582

Old Version [v2.5]

ID [old version]: 5130037648
Completion Time Solo: 1:22-1:30
Parts: 2635

Story:

It is the year 2053, and you have landed in a strange place. It seems to be in some forest springs. Futuristic structures appear here, as you are hit with a thought that this might be a natural, but artificial place. The relaxing environment makes you want to vacation here for a while. Your thoughts wander about how beautiful this place looks, before you snap yourself together, and you realize the area has been hit with a major flood problem. You must escape before the acidic water drowns you.

Updates:

5/22/2020:

• Nerfed water/acid/lava
  • Nerfed a platform
  • Added DelayBGM (music starts when you start moving)
  • Moved last button a little bit
  • Made the walls brighter
  • Materials and colors changed in cave area

6/22/2020:

• REVAMP IN PROGRESS

6/30/2020:

• REVAMP PROGRESS:
    • Finished detailing the first 3 areas plus the cave.
  • PROGRESS LEFT: Redo the 4th area, scripting, testing

07/04/2020:

• REVAMP DETAILING FINISHED, SCRIPTING/TESTING LEFT

07/07/2020:

• Revamp finished, v3 has been released

– Pictures –

Current Version [v3]:

Old Version (v2.5)

Videos:

Old Videos:

CrystalTokyo:

FedeDoesStuff:

Mikey:

Revamp Polls

Detail Rating:

0 voters

Gameplay Rating:

0 voters

Difficulty Rating:

• Easy Hard
  • Normal Hard
  • Difficult Hard
  • Wrong Difficulty

0 voters

Do you think this map should be in the game?

• yes its epic
  • no bad map jk

0 voters

Wow
I will do my review, but, later

this map looks way better on shadowmap

• nice map.

TimmyNotDesignus reviow :D

Difficulty: 10/10

So, this map fits well with difficulty, have some hard jumps, but, they fit well with difficulty

Details: 9/10

Now, the details, like, the lighting you did in the map, is AWESOME, but, I see in cavern part, the neon are too bright, maybe you should pick other color (like a blue but without too bright).

Also, you should put some fog to your first map.

Gameplay: 8/10

So, the gameplay (like I said in difficulty), fits well, but, it is very confusing, maybe put some arrows

Overall 10/10

this map looks fine, but maybe make the concrete walls slate? (not the facility ones)

1 Like

that’s a wave outbreak/flood escape 3 map

Damn this map is amazing

Awesome Map :smiley:

Nice and cool map,have beautiful appearance and lighting.also can make a story, Prefect.

Oh i remember this map!
I played it in a fan game.

its good its just if you make a mistake you die which is really annoying since i tryed to record this and couldnt.

i’m sure i recorded this in like january
i can’t find the video

C O N S U M E T H E F L O O D C H A L I C E

1 Like

The map is good but needs to be improved.

Stuff that needs to be added/improved:

1. Make the outside areas’ walls Slate instead of Concrete, it will make it look more natural + change the color of the outside areas’ walls to like Pine Cone or Dark brown or something.

1. Improve the trees, as right now they don’t look really appealing to me. I suggest watching some tutorials on YouTube will help you make a better tree.

1. Make the cave area’s neon not too bright because right now it looks too bright for me.

I didn’t play the map yet though, so as of right now I can’t rate the gameplay, but my verdict about details: 7/10

The map is good so please make it even better by improving it! Thanks for reading :slight_smile:
~xoremA

this take place two years before nennai is unbanned

But yeah this map looks nice for a first map! I would say it’s impressive for a first map :+1:

I made the cave a bit darker, mayybe gonna change the walls from concrete to slate. The trees here are designed to be simpler, and I think they’re fine as they are. (some of them are probably too big)

How confusing is the gameplay?

0 voters

also would suggest making the toothpaste neon have different shades of blue like electric blue or steel blue (the best colour), same goes to the cave or even try using other colours

omg this map is awesome! 10/10

i will do vid hen i learn how to