Poll closed and restarting development! What do you think of my first map so far?

Go into my profile for the new version post!

1 Like

second picture felt empty and the trees kind of looked odd… but other from that nice map.

the terrain is very smooth and the design is extremely basic, yet good. keep this up

1 Like

Nice little update to the second room

1 Like

looks good, but could you fill in the water? still looks a bit empty.

1 Like

Yea I’ll probably do that later plus there will be fog so it shouldn’t be that noticeable.

I suggest changing the lighting to a more fitting one like blue

1 Like

I’m planning to put in white fog but if that doesn’t work out I’ll make the lightning blue or purple.

Check out the new tree! Should I modify it a little bit?

4 Likes

I suggest making it blue instead

2 Likes

I’ll think about it :+1:

2 Likes

Lol nice tree you made.

2 Likes

the leaf colour in the trees are way too vibrant but the rest of the map is pretty cool

1 Like

looks amazing

keep it up

1 Like

I’m liking it! Maybe it’s just me, but the purple and blue seem to clash a little. Try giving the purple a slightly more blue tint to it. Otherwise, you’re on the right track!

1 Like

I’ll do it later because Roblox studio keeps crashing on me lol!

Same lol

it’s been playing up for a lot of people recently and it’s getting on my nerves :confused:

1 Like

Maybe because of the new update?

I think that’s what was causing the issues. They only started occurring for me after an update was installed, so it’d make sense.

2 Likes

The same thing is happening to me today. Roblox Studio for has been fine, then today it’s just been down the drain for me. :confused:

1 Like

Yea!!! It was fine yesterday as well but today it decided to crash on everyone!

1 Like