Quantcast

Prehistoric Calamity [Normal]

Finished (Might add more detail)
Un whitelisted as off writing

Description of Map
The map is like a Lost Desert remake but with more decorations, it was also made easier because this is only my second map and I am making these just to have more experience, I call it Prehistoric Calamity.

This map is short and I don’t really make maps as of now to be a “contender” as an actual map for the game, I am still learning all the features of FE2 map building and hopefully I can make more elaborate maps as my skills further improve!

This isn’t the best because I speed built and the meshes were the main decoration, I still make my maps design orientated and not the best gameplay, I am still working on that!

My first map was Island Waves, I posted it earlier today and that map took me around 2-3 days to complete, but I made this map for the sole purpose of speed building so please don’t kill me if it looks rushed! Sorry!

In addition to this, I remembered to put the map in the difficulty categories, I forgot to put Island Waves in the easy category and I am so sorry for that!

IDs

Music: 1838890637
Map: 4556450094 (Not whitelisted yet but hoping! ;D)

Pictures / Videos of Map-

![image|690x336] (upload://ts6kSELAea65CtgPMC8JnZRkczJ.jpeg)

I am at a loss for words. This looks absolutely stunning!

3 Likes

This is really nice imo! +1 vote.

1 Like

Woah! The map looks so amazing. :open_mouth:
I like the designs and they look great! The details and the assets are so excellent. The map views are really nice, and I like your building style!

Since this map hasn’t been whitelisted yet, I’ll wait until your second map has been whitelisted. I can’t wait to play the gameplay for Prehistoric Calamity!

You deserve a vote for your second map. Great job! :+1:

1 Like

THis looks very realistic and stunning as well. I love how you make these bones and the cactus but just remind you make sure that the meshes are smooth so it’s better

2 Likes

Meshes are perfect! Nice work!

3 Likes

you are awesome at nature maps! color choice is a little bland but the details are very cool!
1 vote

1 Like

oml this map is really good
all it needs is fog and ambience and maybe a skybox

1 Like

i suggest you change the sand color because it looks kinda odd to me

1 Like

how do people make these meshes

Top 10 Anime Plot Questions Even Extreme Anime Fans Still Can’t Answer

blender or smthng

1 Like

oOOooooO

I’m very speechless of this map, your building style is like disney12, CactusBlast64, JIroAzurai, etc. voted my boi

What is this monstrocity

1 Like

I think you should put some things on the land (like outer part) to make it look realistic. Maybe some Pyramids, walls, terrain or other decorations like some cacti. (kinda what I did with Christmas Candyland). Otherwise, good map and I can’t wait to play it!

That is Azuraic / JiroTheWolfie. He changed his name a few weeks ago

The terrain…fabulous

Great mappa. Also…

Excuse me. :expressionless:

Then why the heck are you calling him “JiroAzurai”? I know he changed his name. But he didnt change his name to that monstrocity

1 Like

Снимок
he did

1 Like