Quantcast

Radio/Raxdii's Map Development Post

A topic where I plan out and post sneak peeks

I haven’t been very active on the forums as I have used to since I’m partly in the JToH and obbying community but before I get involved in those communities I feel like I should redeem myself with remaking a couple of maps and possibly make a new map. I have made a bunch of maps recently but they are all collabs since most of them are people telling me to help script or build a map, but now I want to make stuff solo

Currently, I have these maps planned:

Remake Future Facility (and give it a different name)

Remake/Revamp Outerspace Problems (was requested by givemenamepls :eyes:)

Remake Chilly Winds (I’ve been wanting to do this for a really long while now when I look at it back now)

A Unnamed Map (that I started working on a week ago)

2 Likes

Yea i do remember mine

i attempted at making layout and lighting but :man_shrugging: about it

the first room’s gameplay was decent but also ehhh in some places so im gonna change a few things

pretty cool one here, i like that map style, good job! :sunglasses:

1 Like

heres a random update ive been doing so far to the new map ive been working on

(the spawn was just for testing)

4 Likes

ronaldinho soccall

4 Likes

Really like the look of this now after playing with lighting.

Doesn’t look horrible in map test anymore, but it isn’t dark enough so I may reduce the OutdoorAmb by a bit.

3 Likes

decided to start working on this again after killing this post for 3 days lol1!!!

name of this is now “Calamitous Expiration” which is a synonym for “Fatal Demise” (the old name of this)

if you have a map name with simple words and you want to make it more unique I recommend you to use https://www.thesaurus.com/ because it helps with picking a unique name :+1:

i’m not sure about the difficulty of this map–going to go for Insane, if not Hard because I’ve made way too much Crazy maps and I want to change it up

1 Like

why was my ronaldinho soccer video deleted :rage:

im not sure lol