Creator : woomy86
Difficulty : easy
BGM : Emil Rottmayer - Limit (Synthwave) - Roblox
ID : 8dy1nn1
Average time to complete solo : 1:05 (average length of an easy map)
Amount of parts : 3190 (before updates)
Amount of instances : 3689 (before updates, can lag on some devices)
Agility : 3 ziplines (one as a shortcut after pressing a button)
- Fixed a shortcut at the start where you could jump on the palm tree to go to the next part without pressing the button
- The barrier preventing you to continue without pressing the 2nd button is now thicker to hopefully prevent cornercliping.
- Fixed a sign with collisions, that caused a huge shortcut, and added invisible barrier on top of a street light that caused the same problem, changed some other things in that small area
- Activated collisions for a box supposed to be blocking the path
(Shoutout to @Zephyr for showing me every shortcut)
- Removed some unions (it does rise the part count but unions take time to load and cause lag)
- Fixed map image when loading assets
- Added a brand new dark room, adding 5 more seconds of gameplay
- From now on grass parts, most small rocks on the ground and grass and sand meshes on the edges of terrain won’t appear in the map when low detail mode is ON.
- Added 3 boxes (wow)
- Updated the last button (you could go to the end zone without pressing it, the button didn’t affect anything, now a platform rises when it’s pressed)
- Updated low detail mode (LDM)
- Fixed several shortcuts and a way to escape the map (Thanks to @doctor_doughnuts and Plubos for showing me these)
This map is full of references, old consoles and games, roblox’s past, FE1, there’s a lot of stuff. Have fun playing and consider voting if you like the map.
Inspired by the Tower Defense Simulator map Retro Zone.
Note : for low detail users, the sun is invisible because of render distance, i don’t know how to fix this, so if you have a solution tell me in replies.
Thanks to everyone who voted !