Quantcast

Script doesn't work help 😔

local Lib = workspace.Multiplayer.GetMapVals:Invoke() --Has: Map, Script, Button, btnFuncs

Lib.Button:connect(function(p, bNo) if Lib.btnFuncs[bNo] then Lib.btnFuncs[bNo](bNo, p) end end)

Lib.btnFuncs[3] = function()

Lib.Map.Brown1.Union.Color, Color3.fromRGB(95, 77, 66)
Lib.Map.Brown1.Stick.Color, Color3.fromRGB(68, 55, 47)

end

wait(30)
Lib.Script.moveWater(Lib.Map._Water1, Vector3.new(0,60,0), 10, true

--help what's wrong

If it’s the button function that doesn’t work, you might want to check that the unions ‘UsePartColor’ property is set to true.

If it’s the water, check it’s actually in Intro.

3 Likes

yay dam big brain helped him i don’t need to help anyone yaya

1 Like

it’s actually both but uhhh lemme see

whoops im stupid it’s not in intro :woman_facepalming: imma try again but the union has UsePartColor to true. i’ve also checked the name and location of it. it still doesnt work :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

okay what the heck. the script still doesnt work, even though it shouldn’t have any errors. i’m surprised how the map still is running while the scripts are not. if there’d be a big mistake map test wouldn’t allow for me to even play it, but it works. i’ve checked both the water and btnfuncs so that they are in the correct location, i’ve even compared to the default script and some other maps’ scripts. everything should be running. bruh im stupid

1 Like

map test is big buggy

1 Like

i stil ned help

1 Like

my brain is smol
srsly my scripting skills suck

me to0

1 Like

Isn’t it supposed to be Lib.Map.Brown1 instead of Lib.Brown1?

1 Like

yeah i might try thanks chill_roux :sunglasses:

1 Like

the error is the color changing. you are referring to Lib.Brown1 which is nowhere, you need to chqange it to Lib.Map.Brown1

2 Likes
local Lib = workspace.Multiplayer.GetMapVals:Invoke() --Has: Map, Script, Button, btnFuncs

Lib.Button:connect(function(p, bNo) if Lib.btnFuncs[bNo] then Lib.btnFuncs[bNo](bNo, p) end end)

function ConvertToColor3(R, G, B)
    return Color3.new(R/255, G/255, B/255)
end

Lib.btnFuncs[3] = function()
    Lib.Map.Brown1.Union.Color = ConvertToColor3(95,77,66)
    Lib.Map.Brown1.Stick.Color = ConvertTocolor3(68,55,47)
end

wait(30)
Lib.Script.moveWater(Lib.Map.Intro_Water1, Vector3.new(0,62,0), 10, true)
2 Likes

Preach

Yeah I fixed it but still doesn’t work.

1 Like

Thanks, I’m gonna try this when I get home.

1 Like

you don’t really need to do the ConvertToColor3 function to flex your scripting skills, all you gotta do is just Color3.fromRGB({color}), also

scripting is very CASE SENSITIVE, any small mistakes can lead to “BROKEN”, please check properly.

1 Like

what was that :thinking:

sorry, you forgot
Map in it,
It Should Be Like this:

Lib.Map.Brown1

not like this:

Lib.Brown1
1 Like

bro i already solved the Lib.Brown1 issue, i did everything yall suggested but still doesnt work