The threevamp is here! Serene Summit is a unique mountain map. How do I know it’s unique? Because it’s shaped like an actual mountain, unlike a bunch of blocky terrain surrounded by walls.
- Uses about 6200 parts. That’s a couple hundred more than V2, but this looks much better.
- Uses no free models. Only a free skybox and the music obviously
- BGM is Ruins by Toby Fox
A nicer view of the bottom
The cave with it’s V2 picture because only 2 small things changed
The view from the top. Much better than V1 and V2 but could still use improvements.
- End zone is much higher and has a new rotation
- Tree overlook is a new layout
- Added swingy lanterns!
- Added various little decorations like axes in logs and flowers
- Top has been converted into a campsite
I had to delete the polls because they broke while editing. the only one I remember is gameplay being 50/50 on meh and good
Well that’s it. Thanks for reading and (maybe) playing!