Showcase your Flood Escape 2 map

Recently, I’ve been looking at the most recent search terms on here and they’re mostly about maps; so I’ve been thinking about making a type of thing where users can showcase their maps on the forum.

So if you want your underrated map to be showcased in a banner every WEEK, then post your creations down below! The posts with the most likes will be displayed on the banner. The banner will be publicly displayed for everyone; so everyone will be able to see it, including users who aren’t logged into the forums!!

(might be thinking about a map competition too Lel…)

30 Likes

3 Likes

lair o lethal
hard choice tbh i love both of the images

14 Likes
14 Likes

wait can i show a wip map

1 Like

Hm…

114593fcf867afadb64d1ee44ed70b25198dc903_2_690x388

14 Likes

If maps with custom coded assets are allowed, let’s get some Ocean Palace in here?
image image image

12 Likes

i only have like 1 good map lol, so here it is

EDIT: added some pictures for if this map gets on the weekly banner (the first one looks cooler imo)

10 Likes

Autumn Bridge, here I come!

The thumbnails might be outdated, but I’m sure I’ll get to update it someday in the Autumn Bridge post. You can choose any kind of a single thumbnail, if needed!

16 Likes

As i’m working on v2, so here is v1 lol

8 Likes

when all the people in here showcase their ludicrous maps and now i feel like i’m garbage at building

2 Likes
2 Likes

This is literally my only good map for now. The map won’t sense, because of the temple but it the only good map that I have.

1 Like

Could share this one particular image from Club Quarry.

7 Likes

Take a look. This is the only map I contributed. (I worked with a team.)

4 Likes

alright time to showcase my garbage map Lol!

2 Likes

v2.b lol

falcon

8 Likes

If this would get more attention, that’d give me more of a boost to eventually revamp this map :sunglasses:

:moyai:

1 Like

nice burning mansion thingy: Burning Mansion - Forum
entMAIN

2 Likes

when the i made the worst map here

4 Likes