Quantcast

Sinking Ship's Shortcut Bothers Me?

One thing comes to mind when I think about the Sinking Ship ladder shortcut, I can beat Sinking Ship without it and the actual route (despite being longer) is much easier.

Whenever it was revamped I initially thought that the cut will finally be removed and people will have to do the real route this time round. However, that didn’t happen at all and I was left with the biggest “smh” thought I had in a while.

I just want to ask what do you guys think about that shortcut? I know it’s helpful and pretty much overused to the point that the actual route is forgotten.

Would you want to see it remain there, removed, or that entire section of the map redesigned, maybe even something else? Leave your thoughts in the replies.

4 Likes

remain because im lazy to complete the long route :pensive: #mood #depressogirl

3 Likes

remain because i succ and that shortcut always makes me beat sinking ship when i use it

2 Likes

redesign the parkour because the route had closed in jumps

2 Likes

good point actually

2 Likes

I do tend to overuse the shortcut a bit…

It should be removed tbh, the only way to really fix it is removing the ladder and redesigned parkour at that section entirely since I don’t see how you could leave the same aspects there while still making it so that players can legitimately beat it without any shortcuts.

3 Likes

I use it too much that I don’t even remember the original way well

2 Likes

dont worry fed i never use the original way :grin:

2 Likes

I think the shortcut should be cutted because then it’d be a real challenge unlike KukkaiTH2’s.

2 Likes

The shortcut was really difficult if you didn’t have shiftlock (if you play in 3rd person like me)

But for right now, it’s probably the most overused shortcut in FE2.

The actual route to that ladder is slower which means you most likely lose in sinking ship because the acid moves fast.

3 Likes

i actually prefer a revamp
why?
if you use the actual route u will most probably die
the shortcut is waaaay too overused and is sooo hard for mobile players

2 Likes

bro imagine sinking ship revamp 2 :flushed:

3 Likes

sinking ship will then become the new most revamped map due to this one post

1 Like

lol that would be funny

i am now working on oofing ship

1 Like

ha take that aspa
(aspa if your reading this
this is a joke
sorry if it offends you)

1 Like

no please

i am you cant change my mind

i’m completely fine with the shortcut, its awesome for speedrunners

the actual route is too dangerous, especially with lava forcing you to race to the top

3 Likes

please stop buffs arent needed