Quantcast

[TANK SUBMISSION] Gem Staff Pack!

I made those 7 gems staff in Roblox Studio because I made them for fun. Lol

FE2 TANK SUBMISSION: Gem Staff Pack!

Description: The legend… Who remembers that… Gem Torches… Now, the wizard has created this legendary gem staff for the warrior of the gem.

Price: 250 GEMS.

Image of the gem staff/Equipped on the player:

List of the Gem Staff:

Ruby Gem Staff

Amber Gem Staff

Emerald Gem Staff

Diamond Gem Staff

Sapphire Gem Staff

Amethyst Gem Staff

Rainbow Gem Staff

That’s all about those 7 gems staff that I have made in Roblox Studio, and thank you for viewing this tank submission.

k quack looks very quack

1 Like

Lol, you’re quick to reply when this post was created today.

this should replace the gem torches imo

2 Likes

will be submited bc multiple colors

your torches got in fe2

He knows lmao

i honestly dont understand why these tanks get so much attention. they all look the same to me. they look almost exact same as the other gem tanks or whatever. please can you for once make a tank that is unique in some way. this isn’t.

3 Likes

Gem pack. At least they weren’t like @DrVaughnderrick and make several different posts.

im not talking about the whole pack. bloxpixel made another type of these called gem lantern pack or whatever. they all look pretty underdetailed and honestly the same. also no need to ping vaugh for no reason lmao

2 Likes

I think it goes along the style of gem tanks that crazy himself made.

I do agree it’s kinda lazy to make an entire pack though.

1 Like

they all look literally the same to me pls help why

1 Like

Ah, I see what you mean. Well idkw but it’s hard to spell out his name so it’s easier to just ping him and type out the first few letters lol.

1 Like

TBH, the model looks the same as the original color of gem staff was white but it was now recolored.

I couldn’t do that because I can only make a pack of tank submissions which only a gem tank edition series.

Well, I can care less about it. Don’t try to complain about Gem Staff that I made. That’s just your opinion about them.

Nope. They shouldn’t replace with gem torches.

Ok, these look nice, but are you just trying to get a mass of tanks in the game by making only “packs”?

3 Likes

Hmm… Yeah.

this had at least more effort than the gem torches imo so that’s why im saying that

Hmm… I kinda agree with that but Gem Torches in-game looks kinda thin to me. Even, everyone too!

I already know about them because someone told me like few days ago.