Quantcast

Termination Jupiter (its not copied from ct what)

CODENAME: 3000
FILE FOUND

PLAYING FILE

Map ID: 4053173379

Description:
Inspired by Core Termination and TRIA: RESURGO but more parts (18k parts (jesus christ))

Backstory:

File Loading…
File Loaded…

Surface X20 a.k.a Jupiter One is an underground mega base connected to DR-129 (Techna) and UH-200 (Lycanthropy). It’s chronology is owned by Nova X Productions which is running subject tests in Labs. Due to the nature of the base, it is considered safe.

YEAR 2100:
FILE LOADING…
FILE LOADED…

Planet Zurkoved is currently in the state where its in ZERO SIX, a malfunction of the Planet’s inner core causing lava to rise upon the surface. The cause of this was DR-129 (Techna) in which the water had malfunctioned parts of the underground facility and caused it to open tunnels. This is causing the Lava to rise.

As the lava rises rapidly, Nova X had no other choice but to terminate Surface X20, causing the whole mega base to go meltdown. Filling up with Chambered subject chemicals. DR-129 is unsafe and UH-200 is the only facility to survive till it gets hit.

-FILE CORRUPTING-
-ACTIVATING SECRET VOICE-

Moon Zenulka is safe. I REPEAT MOON ZENU- [FILE CORRUPTED, DISPLAYING PICTURES]

-FILE CORRUPTED, EJECTED TO PREVENT FURTHER CORRUPTION. THANKS FOR LISTENING CODENAME 3000-
Any Criticism is accepted. Just don’t be overdramatic over what’s bad or terrible in your perspective.

Inspiration:
Core Termination [Pics 5, 6, 7, 8, 14]
TRIA: RESURGO [Pics 11, 13]
Until Now [Pics 12]

Let’s hope this doesn’t kill my iPad :pray:

Finally not a JSAB song and name

I see many triangles

1 Like

I really like the details but it too hard for me but will vote anyways.

cool map

Ok. i’m out, bye!

Wowowowowoowowowowwoowoowowowoowowowwowoowowowowowowow
This is really good

copy and pasted wall details, nice, i would do the same too to get to 18k parts.

1 Like

digitalized textures dont fit
copy pasted wall details look generic and dumb
unrotated boxes look unnatural
copy pasted triangles everywhere
some sort of randomness in the 6th pic
epic random names for everything
18k parts as always probably for attention

2 Likes

Really good map the long jumps at the tower part annoyed me a lot xd

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

ok no pls don’t kill me this is sarcasm im sorri

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahaha

whoops

also that 18k parts was kinda like a joke you shouldnt take it seriously so uh

1 Like

I wonder how this got to 18K parts while i dont see it that much.
Tbh the map isnt that bad, mostly yoy added the detail where like nobody can see it.
The map could look better with more non-eye-killing details such as reduce the amount of parts in the tower like holy jesus.
If my map look better then i can die yes

Nice map,
I advise you to balance the detail in the map.
Also you can make the detail seem less copied by for example changing the colour of certain parts and placing the pipes irregularly around the rooms.

3 Likes

I’m the first one to beat this map on mobile but no one is going to care anyways to I don’t know why I put it in the post.

Here the video: Termination Jupiter (Codename: 3000) [Solo] [Crazy] With Difficultly Bar