Quantcast

Thank you! [HAPPY BIRTHDAY FE1]

Since the birthday of FE1 is in a few days, i brought you all here for some yoylecake!

Thank you FE2, I wouldn’t have such great friends if i wasn’t here, you all deserve this. And we’ve come so far, 10 years is crazy lol.

12 Likes

ilikehowitsfe1birthdaybutweareceleberatingfe2forsomereason

3 Likes

fe1 started fe2 and fe1 started flood escape so

FE1 is now 10 years old

Amazing

1 Like

roblox bring you

sherts

2 Likes

10 years???

fe2 started in 2010

Wow i cant believe its 10 years old now lol

1 Like

but just watch out, yoylecake will turn you into metal temporarily! its pretty good though :smiley:

1 Like

O.o ten years IS insane! I remember playing Flood Escape 1 during the Nerf Event! It’s been so long for me and thank you all for making my map making skills better and for all the inspiration. I got many good comments on Vividous Valley and it made me so happy! I will repost that map again, I took it down. I’m working on a sequel for it which I wouldn’t be doing if I didnt meet all the nice people I’ve met for the past 6 months I’ve on here! Thank you all so much and keep creating :smiley:

I thought it was 2011

nopeee

now lets enjoy this cake

I wish i was in the picture with the roblox people with the cake lol. I’ve played the flood escape series for 5 years

oh thats nice.

Crazy or Crazyblox?

crazy i meant not crazyblox

1 Like

cake for fe1

More cake

Flood Escape used to be my favorite game back in the days, and I’m really hyped to celebrate the good times with the anniversary day for our favorite original game in the few days. Although, I can’t wait to see it coming through!

Thank you for sharing with us, Crazyblox. You made the greatest game in the world of Roblox. :+1:

1 Like