Quantcast

The Random Map Leaks of me, Sugar_Void

Well then you clicked for sneakpeeks ehh? Well here they are.

Look down below for information about upcoming maps…

Map Map Info ID
[Beryl Realm] [Map currently whitelisted. Post is here lol. NO CODENAME. A revamp is coming soon] {143254072}
[Flood Freezer] [Previously known as Project ClassicalFreeze. The forum post is here. Development Pictures available] {No ID}
[Beryl Realm Revamp] [Currently working on it…] {bruh why would there be an id}
[Unnamed/No Name Yet] [This map is going to be a map that I want to continue to develop on and not give up on it. Most of them I have. Flood Freezer and Beryl Realm are maps that I do not want to give up on. You should get the idea now. No? I’m having a creative struggle. Everything I make looks terrible. But I feel like I expect there to be detail already. I don’t want to abandon this map. I want to really work on it. Please give me ideas on what I could add on for this map. Thank you…] {No Model}
[Slot] [NOTHING] {MORE NOTHING}
SneakerPeeker_Pictures

Beryl Realm - [:link:] Pictures are in the post bois

Project ClassicalFreeze - [:arrow_down:] Pictures down below!

Week 1:

Week 2:

Week 3:

Week 3.5 [FINAL WEEK]:

:no_entry_sign: That’s all folks! :no_entry_sign:

7 Likes

cool names

2 Likes

uh, ok then

2 Likes

s l o t

3 Likes

Living in a Cave While Developing a Map: Week 1:

You heard the title! Also the map is kinda garbage…

6 Likes

uhh not trying to compliment myself but imo my new map looks better :b (beryl realm still is AwSoMe)

2 Likes

Heyo. So apparently I came up with a new map idea. Why does this always happen to me?!!

Ok but still I have a plan. I’ll just on the map I’m currently working on and just work on the other map in private.

:warning:Week 2 Pictures coming Wednesday :warning:

1 Like

Living in a Cave While Developing a Map: Week 2:

yay week 2

Week 2 was all about the tunnel. Not really much, but ehh…

next week is probably more about the tunnels xd (rooms that connect to it)

4 Likes

owo nice

3 Likes

floating boxes

e

1 Like

setting them up for the swimming part

1 Like

fun fact: during week 2 i changed the door design because it looked way to similar to doors in Manufactory Turbulence

1 Like

Why do we need to know this???

3 Likes

nah, its good

2 Likes

The more I get into the map, the more detail I want to add. Now I feel like starting over…

3 Likes

So Week 3 has kinda been a disaster…

I’m won’t get too into the details. [And when I mean that, I mean I’m not going to share any details…]

2 Likes

e

1 Like

Living in a Cave While Developing a Map: Week 3:

So ok…

I running out of ideas on what to write here.

So Week 3 was kinda stressful for me as of I really wanted to make it super detailed. But in the end it worked out, kinda. I guess I need to really try to plan it out.

Here’s some extra news: Planning to make a Week 3.5 about going back into the map and putting some details in. If I think I have put enough detail in, I might just move onto the next section of the map (it’s a tower climbing section xd). Anyways you are obviously tired of me talking.

so here are some pictures e (theres going to be a week 3.5 about adding detail anyways so yes)

3 Likes

And starting off with Week 3.5 (even though it starts tomorrow), any ideas on how I could improve this platform?

2 Likes

Add extruded parts, maybe one or two with a texture.

3 Likes