Quantcast

The Random Map Leaks of me, Sugar_Void

It you change lighting then it will look better

1 Like

this was one of the old assets for the map. honestly it does look cool but it’s blocky and really bland. so i’ll just keep it for memories in a secret room

4 Likes

that’s a good egg

3 Likes

Alright so Week 3.5 is going to get delayed since I’m having terrible WiFi Connection and there’s so much going on right now on Roblox. So I figure, delay it. Until then, enjoy this random video.

Flamango Youtube Channel

5 Likes

Thats CHILLLLL :b:leetus

4 Likes

This alert has expired though. However apparently a flash flood warning as come. Whats kinda funny is that this is a flood escape forum. But it isn’t really. However tornado watch as remained until 8:00 PM EDT.

This is my final message…

-Voidest

4 Likes

good luck on your situation

3 Likes

Oof gl

1 Like

ok i think tornado is gone now. no alerts at all and no dark spinning clouds. so im safe to say that there will not be a longer delay (lets hope the tornado doesn’t come back)

5 Likes

be safe

1 Like

Oo yay

1 Like

Living in a Cave While Developing a Map: Week 3.5 [FINAL WEEK]:

After a delay and a tornado (almost hitting my area), Week 3.5 is out. I tried to put as much effort as possible. So ye. This note is going to be short because you obviously want sneakpeeks, so here you go.

Oh yea this is the final week too… (Made official 6/12/2019)

(Also for the last picture, that is a room I added. Similar to the one I posted on Week 3. Still WIP though.)

4 Likes

Hey thats pretty good

4 Likes

ok i think i just wasted most of the time on week 4 creating a bland room. don’t worry im going to remake that room. also…

:warning: CRITICAL NEWS FLASH THING WHAT DO YOU CALL THIS LOL :warning:

Week 4 is going to be the final week…

So there might be a little bit of a delay. Something else is that school is almost over for me. So yay. I’m making Week 4 the final week because I can’t think of anything else to expand upon the map. Also if I have a Week 5, the map might be too long. Week 4 is going to be (for the first time in forever) out of the tunnels. Stay tuned! :smile:

4 Likes

such a creative name i approve :+1:

2 Likes

alright so i have made my decision that there is no week 4. i feel as if i am giving away too much of the map. so week 3.5 is the final week. sorry about it but im just going to give away too much of the map if i have a week 4…

1 Like

Alright summer is coming. So that means no more school for me! All though I need to do some annoying reading thing even though I might not be in a in-district school. So that will be stupid. Also I really I am going to study hard ALOT. So map development might be delayed but I’ll try my best to at least get some map progess.

1 Like

Ok so good news and bad news:

GOOD NEWS :white_check_mark:
Good news is that school is over for me! Now I can really get some stuff done. (Also I almost cried because it was my last there… yay now onto middle school)

BAD NEWS :warning:
Bad news is that my mom’s work place had their system thing shut down. She needs my computer now. So map progress might get delayed by a little (and when I mean a little, I mean a month…), so I might now be making maps until my mom gives me my computer back. Luckily it starts Monday…

4 Likes

:+1:

4 Likes

owo nice

2 Likes