Quantcast

TimeNotDesign it's a toxic person

Hello forums member’s! Today we are going to expose TimeNotDesign and other’s things like characteristics he have to be a toxic person and other’s, this it’s no a joke topic!

The Characteristics to be a toxic person:

• Never end a drama like a civilized person

Well…I really don’t know if I participated a drama or not, but I have two examples:

The mostly recent drama of TimeNotDesign it’s was with vietvv2020, her/him topic was Advertisement (In my view of this topic), and advertisement it’s not allowed in forums, so I was to say about it, and vietvv2020 didn’t understand and was question me the reason about this topic be an advertisement, and I say the reason and I finished the drama…I don’t know if this was a real drama because it only have 6 replys, well, next to other…

An not confirmed drama of TimeNotDesign, well, in a topic about Blox Awards, I make an poll only for fun, and Immense make other only for fun, but different of mine, the poll of Immense was “stalking” an friendship, and the drama started, in this drama I say things who I didn’t have to say and other drama started, but how this can be a drama? With offences, logic. I don’t know if this was a drama too.

• Under 13 years old

The most toxic person in a community, it’s under 13 and this it’s my case, this it’s not confirmed, there have many people who it’s toxic and it’s +13.

Who’s prepared to an QnA? :smiley:

• Question: So, you’re toxic?

Answer: I don’t know, I think I have to do more dramas to be toxic… I only participated in 3 (at this moment).

• Question: You’re pessimist?

Answer: I’m really pessimist, I’m worst than other person (I don’t have reason to be) here’s an example:

Reality x My Mind

My maps it’s good = My maps it’s bad
I have good grades in school = I have bad grades in school
I’m positive = I’m pessimist
And other’s…

All of you guys are thinking that I’m a good person, but this it’s only starting…

:statue_of_liberty:

1 Like

:moyai:

1 Like

:moyai:

just gonna paste a copy pasta: :moyai: is the worst emoji. It’s horrendous and ugly. I hate it. The point of emojis is to show emotions, but what emotion does this show? Do you just wake up in the morning and think “wow, I really feel like a massive stone today”? It’s useless. I hate it. It just provokes a deep rooted anger within me whenever I see it. I want to drive on over to the emoji headquarters and kill it. If this was the emoji movie I’d push it off a cliff. People just comment :moyai: as if it’s funny. It’s not. :moyai: deserves to die. He deserves to have his smug little stone face smashed in with a hammer. Oh wow, it’s a stone head, how hilarious, I’ll use it in every comment I post. NO. STOP IT. It deserves to burn in hell. Why is it so goddamn smug. You’re a stone, you have no life goals, you will never accomplish anything in life apart from annoying me. removed because it’s offensive

6 Likes

its offensive even for a stone bro

2 Likes

it’s a copy pasta lol
i stole it from reddit

4 Likes

Did you noticed the face of stone it’s a boring face?

1 Like

everyone knows that
it’s a joke lol

8 Likes

:moyai: is the worst emoji. It’s horrendous and ugly. I hate it. The point of emojis is to show emotions, but what emotion does this show? Do you just wake up in the morning and think “wow, I really feel like a massive stone today”? It’s useless. I hate it. It just provokes a deep rooted anger within me whenever I see it. I want to drive on over to the emoji headquarters and kill it. If this was the emoji movie I’d push it off a cliff. People just comment :moyai: as if it’s funny. It’s not. :moyai: deserves to die. He deserves to have his smug little stone face smashed in with a hammer. Oh wow, it’s a stone head, how hilarious, I’ll use it in every comment I post. NO. STOP IT. It deserves to burn in hell. Why is it so goddamn smug. You’re a stone, you have no life goals, you will never accomplish anything in life apart from annoying me.

5 Likes

:moyai: is the worst emoji. It’s horrendous and ugly. I hate it. The point of emojis is to show emotions, but what emotion does this show? Do you just wake up in the morning and think “wow, I really feel like a massive stone today”? It’s useless. I hate it. It just provokes a deep rooted anger within me whenever I see it. I want to drive on over to the emoji headquarters and kill it. If this was the emoji movie I’d push it off a cliff. People just comment :moyai: as if it’s funny. It’s not. :moyai: deserves to die. He deserves to have his smug little stone face smashed in with a hammer. Oh wow, it’s a stone head, how hilarious, I’ll use it in every comment I post. NO. STOP IT. It deserves to burn in hell. Why is it so goddamn smug. You’re a stone, you have no life goals, you will never accomplish anything in life apart from annoying me.

1 Like

:moyai: is the worst emoji. It’s horrendous and ugly. I hate it. The point of emojis is to show emotions, but what emotion does this show? Do you just wake up in the morning and think “wow, I really feel like a massive stone today”? It’s useless. I hate it. It just provokes a deep rooted anger within me whenever I see it. I want to drive on over to the emoji headquarters and kill it. If this was the emoji movie I’d push it off a cliff. People just comment :moyai: as if it’s funny. It’s not. :moyai: deserves to die. He deserves to have his smug little stone face smashed in with a hammer. Oh wow, it’s a stone head, how hilarious, I’ll use it in every comment I post. NO. STOP IT. It deserves to burn in hell. Why is it so goddamn smug.You’re a stone, you have no life goals, you will never accomplish anything in life apart from annoying me.

1 Like

1 Like

haha i broke the chain

:moyai: :gun:

1 Like

:gun:

1 Like

1 Like