Quantcast

To forum mods

Why aren’t there any forum mods online ???

i have a map post that needs to be approved

you need to wait till one gets online

3 Likes

yeah but there hasnt been a signle mod online for a few days now

They have other’s things to do, they don’t have time to go in computer…

2 Likes

I’m sorry but
:moyai:

:moyai: is the worst emoji. It’s horrendous and ugly. I hate it. The point of emojis is to show emotions, but what emotion does this show? Do you just wake up in the morning and think “wow, I really feel like a massive stone today”? It’s useless. I hate it. It just provokes a deep rooted anger within me whenever I see it. I want to drive on over to the emoji headquarters and kill it. If this was the emoji movie I’d push it off a cliff. People just comment :moyai: as if it’s funny. It’s not. :moyai: deserves to die. He deserves to have his smug little stone face smashed in with a hammer. Oh wow, it’s a stone head, how hilarious, I’ll use it in every comment I post. NO. STOP IT. It deserves to burn in hell. Why is it so goddamn smug.You’re a stone, you have no life goals, you will never accomplish anything in life apart from annoying me.

6 Likes

shut up

dont ever disrespect that emoji again

You didn’t get the joke?

YoU aRe a nOoB1

2 Likes

i did lol

:moyai:
I started that copypasta lol

i understand that but cant they at least take a little bit of their time to check the forums?

They’re playing animal crossing or doom eternal
Obvious lol

They check, I see Domino in 16:00 of my time zone

But, I don’t know why but only Domino check the forums…

huh

well from my view i dont see any hhhh

Members online:

Discord: 100

Forums: 10

that’s true

:moyai: is the worst emoji. It’s horrendous and ugly. I hate it. The point of emojis is to show emotions, but what emotion does this show? Do you just wake up in the morning and think “wow, I really feel like a massive stone today”? It’s useless. I hate it. It just provokes a deep rooted anger within me whenever I see it. I want to drive on over to the emoji headquarters and kill it. If this was the emoji movie I’d push it off a cliff. People just comment :moyai: as if it’s funny. It’s not. :moyai: deserves to die. He deserves to have his smug little stone face smashed in with a hammer. Oh wow, it’s a stone head, how hilarious, I’ll use it in every comment I post. NO. STOP IT. It deserves to burn in hell. Why is it so goddamn smug. You’re a stone, you have no life goals, you will never accomplish anything in life apart from annoying me.

:moyai: is the worst emoji. It’s horrendous and ugly. I hate it. The point of emojis is to show emotions, but what emotion does this show? Do you just wake up in the morning and think “wow, I really feel like a massive stone today”? It’s useless. I hate it. It just provokes a deep rooted anger within me whenever I see it. I want to drive on over to the emoji headquarters and kill it. If this was the emoji movie I’d push it off a cliff. People just comment :moyai: as if it’s funny. It’s not. :moyai: deserves to die. He deserves to have his smug little stone face smashed in with a hammer. Oh wow, it’s a stone head, how hilarious, I’ll use it in every comment I post. NO. STOP IT. It deserves to burn in hell. Why is it so goddamn smug. You’re a stone, you have no life goals, you will never accomplish anything in life apart from annoying me.

please stop

Okie Dokie!