Quantcast

UnderSci -- Unofficial NoLight [Finished]

[[–Welcome to the unofficial NoLight recreation, a map created by the hammEr Dev Team–]]

• Despite this having the word SCI is this not a DSF remake/buff and does not have anything stolen everything was made by us.

Map ID 2458657225

The Dev team
____Enszo
___Ethan
__Exotic
_GrandE
Map Pictures

Spawn Room: A recreation of the end of DSF.

First Room: After the start you will then slowly descend into a dark place.

First Room:

Hallway

Main Room

Vent leading the tower climb has 6th button, Heavily inspired by Crazyblox’s creation.

Tower Climb: Start

Tower Climb: Middle

Tower Climb: End

Vent after the tower.

3rd Room This holds button 13, after that the doors then open which the players must jump down.

End Part: After that players then must parkour down this hallway nearing the end of the map.

EndPart: 14th Button which opens the red door

Exit Region: A reference to our usernames

Thanks for reading this post about UnderSci if you like the map feel free to vote it as it helps support the team and future projects we make.

Any suggestions and feedback/thoughts are heavily appreciated.

hammEr

yes good

8 Likes

yes epic

5 Likes

yes vote

5 Likes

seems legit

5 Likes

the legit m8 ever

1 Like

It an very good inspiration map even I can’t get pass the tower climb part but I will vote it anyways since I like the details and the gameplay.

2 Likes

yes epic gamer momento map

1 Like

Vote +1

1 Like

First off why does it have to be a crazy aaa

Second of all, the spawn takes too long. About 11 seconds each time which after 10 rounds, it adds up to 110 seconds ‘wasted’ on the spawn.

Thirdly, the second room with the transparent walls look bad imo

But it’s a nice map though. Lava is too fast in the towering room though in my opinion. Also,

lol

it an crazy because the “NoLight” map is going to be an crazy and yeah the tower is frick’in rigged imo.

1 Like

2 things.

Practice, and Speed

2 Likes

E E E G

3 Likes

E

2 Likes

Looks a bit… bland

You should notice that the whole map has nothing to do with DSF, its more like a normal facility. It doesnt really show something that is similar to DSF. I don’t really agree with the way you guys make this map a sequel to DSF but at least the details are fine i guess. This can be some other map since this map and DSF has nothing similar so i guess you should change the map name lol.

1 Like

an crazy, sounds legal

1 Like

yesboi

oversci

Oh wow 19 votes already the support in this community is just amazing, anything you guys want us to change/update.

hammEr

2 Likes

13 Likes