(UPDATE) Digi-Dash [Timeline]

Description of Map
As the title says, this is a digital themed map with the song of “NOMA - Brain Power”, the gameplay is based on some of my cancelled maps which were supposed to be the next on the timeline.

ID: whitelistening

Pictures of the map:

(updated) Demo video:

Epic. It looks really well pulled off for a digital map. ;D
Maybe you could add some effects to make it stand out from other digital maps?

1 Like

Thanks i will!

1 Like

O-oooooooooo AAAAE-A-A-I-A-U- JO-oooooooooooo AAE-O-A-A-U-U-A- E-eee-ee-eee AAAAE-A-E-I-E-A- JO-ooo-oo-oo-oo EEEEO-A-AAA-AAAA

1 Like

lol prepare to break your mind in that part, it’s gonna be the most hard part!

1 Like

Maybe you could change the name to Digi-dash, idk. digital trouble doesn’t seem to fit…

1 Like

You’re right, Digital Trouble was the first name in my mind so thanks!

1 Like

I feel like digital maps don’t have a lot of design. Somewhat simple design.

i really hate it when people make maps with all Dark sci / digital textures
but looks ok i guess

1 Like

you good my guy?

Pretty good map in my opinion! I just think you need to change the gameplay a little to make it more unique. I also think the music choice for the map is poor. It has a base drop right at the beginning, where yet another problem lies. The map goes straight into a climbing section where the music is already at an intense point. I really don’t want this map to look like dark sci facility easy version. You also need to keep one kind of lava throughout the map. One thing I do like about the map is the transition from the first tower part to the underwater swimming part. Keep up the good work! (Also take my advice with a grain of salt if you need to.)

1 Like