Release date: August 1st 2018

Difficulty: Crazy

Buttons: 10

Average time to complete: 1:30

Floods Number: 8

Water Phases: Acid,Lava

Amount of parts: 11 698 Parts

WARNING
:warning: All desktops with a low perfomance can get effects such as : lags, freezings, bugs and much more.

HUGE THANKS TO ICYGON / WEAWEA100VN FOR HELPING ME WITH THE CUSTOM SCRIPTS :heart: :hammer_and_wrench:

Backstory
After a reactor failure from a geothermal power plant, the core the power plant started to overheat which make the lava level to rise. You need to escape quickly as you can from this geothermal power plant before it completly collapses.

Map description
The map is seperated by severals rooms, the first room is filled of texture from the first part of Dark-Sci Facility. The second room is more high than large with some platforms scattered around . Third room is a small and quick room with some difficult obstacles and has a vent in the ceilling. The fourth room is simply climbing room with varied parkour. The fifth room is a long and large hallway with some obstacles around. The freezer is filled with some boxes and platforms. Finally, the last room is the last climbing section before reaching the exit. P.S This description could be outdated.

What’s new?

• Tons of new particles effects introduced in the revamp.
  • Neons are highly more present.
  • More sound effects.
  • New mechanics.
  • New obstacles.
  • New overall look.
  • And many many many more!

Updates

• New lighting.
  • New details.
  • Reduced lights and particles.
  • Added falling flaming boxes at the tower parts.
  • New camera animation when ending the level.
  • More details in the second tower part.
  • New sound effects.
  • Better floor in the hallway.
  • Harder version revamp? :thinking:

Q&A
As i do normally, Ill stay in the comments for the next month so if you have any questions you can reply and will answer you soon as i can.

ID: 1890821382 (Not working), 4453952560, (Old version) 3221156336 or (Retro version) 3476342011

Music
Bossfight-Milky Way

Special Thanks to Vinnesoul, TheMultiGamer202, noname832 1, Co_ndo, awsomemagicmaster, MathFacter360, Zyn, Pun9425, creeperreaper, Alphandom, ImTotallyWaggy, JAStreet, Jason -A_A and Michael228p for the videos.

Old version

Vinnesoul(Note that this video was recorded before the map was officially whitelisted)

TheMultiGamer202

noname832 1

Co_ndo [DUO]

awsomemagicmaster

MathFacter360

Zyn AKA Vuurse

Pun9425

creeperreaper

Alphandom

ImTotallyWaggy

Michael228p

Revamped version

DerpWeb

Jastreet

Vinnesoul

Jason

Shutdownlogo

Initital Room (First Room)

Overall, the initial room has way much more cosmetics than the original one. Plus, most of the parts got recolorized.

Lava Level Room (Second Room)

The whole parkour in this room has been remastered, some shortcuts are even possible in this room. Be fast!

Warehouse (Third Room)

The warehouse is much darker and include new sound effects and even a explosion in it!

Lava Pit (Fourth Room)

Most of new parts in the main room are lit neons with a slightly modified parkour.

Main Hallway (Fifth Room)

The main hallway still the easiest part of the map. One of the doors in this room need to be pushed by a player.

Blue Room (Sixth Room)

The blue room has completely turned into a freezer where the lava cooldown to turned into his solid form. The parkour still overall the same.

Final Room (Seventh Room)

The final room is way much more circular than the original one. You need to be extremely fast to reach the lift.

Review & Polls:

Rate the details of the map

• Perfect
  • Amazing
  • Good
  • Fine
  • Bad
  • Horrible

0 voters

Rate the design and gameplay of the map

• Perfect
  • Amazing
  • Good
  • Fine
  • Bad
  • Horrible

0 voters

Rate the difficulty of the map

• Crazy Insane
  • Hard Insane
  • Medium Insane
  • Easy Insane

0 voters

Give me your opinion on Shutdown about the chances of being in Flood Escape 2

• Great chance to be in game
  • High chance to be in game
  • Chance to be in game
  • Low chance to be in game
  • Very low chance to be in game

0 voters

On a scale of 1 to 10, give me the overall rating of this map.

0 voters

It got my love! Voted :smiley:

1 Like

Nice map; very detailed. Don’t vote your own map, though.

1 Like

best!!11

1 Like

nice map. maybe a little hard for me, but i kinda suck at the game sooo

and, while it is a good map, it getting in the game probably can’t happen. not only is it too hard for a map for flood escape 2, it also is a facility map, and those always shoot down chances of being in the game.

I almost beat this map, and I can say it’s now one of my favorite maps. pls add my vid to “videos” when i beat the map!1.!

1 Like

Ok ill do it :smiley:
GL for beating this level

FREAKING PRESS F TO PAY RESPECTS!!!1 THIS TOOK A TOTAL OF FIVE HOURS!!!

2 Likes

dude why did you buff it more i couldn’t even get past the first area aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

2 Likes

THIS Map is so Impossible, i can’t even passed the first room!

1 Like

f

ur a month late

Sorry, i watched your video but i just forget to give a like! F

Please nerf it a little bit pls?

nerf it please thanks

THis Map Make I Rage

rip grammar

1 Like

rage in me because of these map

tbh remove the shortcuts of some can collide details like the pipes.

also make the 2nd button area wider so you cannot instantly jump to the next metal handle without the walljump or boxes.

remove the shortcut where you can access the 3rd button part from the 1st button, so they you are forced to do the stud jump.

i hate unintentional shortcuts like those.

gotta do deez shortcuts to beat the level before it gets patched