Can you find the hidden Flushed Face??11!!? (I’m ok with you posting it here, its really easy to find)
This map had multiple complications, some significantly harder than others, but I’m still proud of this map and I hope you like it.
this is also probably not my best work, but ill leave that for you to decide…
You and your buddy are venturing through the emerald forest in search of the mythical Flushed Face, and stumble apon this hidden area. you must save your friend and get out of this area. but at the end, you face yourself in a new territory. no-one has ever made it here that you’ve heard of, so what could be this other area…
Status: Finished, Accepting Feedback
BGM [As Of Now]: Mario Kart 8 OST - Wild Woods
Creator(s): XxrobloxmsterxX (Bolarity)
Map Code: 7j54wm1
Max Time: 2:00
Difficulty: Normal // 2
Ziplines: // 3 Ziplines
1st room has you go across some man-made structures, and zipline across the water while trying to escape the flood!
2nd room is a very short room, and you traverse a small cave to get to the next area.
3rd room is like the 1st room, but more man-made structures were build and the escapee is in this room.
4th room is a swimming section, but it wasn’t always filled to the brim with water. it used to just be a spacious cave, with quite of a few wooden structures that have been broken down.
NOTE: This is one of the first times I’ve ever made a swimming section.
5th room is home to very old Verdant Box Fort. and you traverse it and get to the zipline. the zipline runs through the water, which took months to make back in the day. the ending gets you away from the flood and you have entered a new territory, but what could it be?
- Really nice, everything fits very well
- Pretty good, although a couple things could be changed up a little
- Nice, a lot of things could use an upgrade
- ok, not a fan of the detail though
- absolute garbage, get this away from me
- Its Amazing, its comfortable and fits the difficulty
- Its pretty good, some jumps are a little weird
- its nice, although could definitely change a lot of things
- Ok, but not a big fan of the gameplay here
- So bad, please murder this map
- Fits Insanely well, only a new things would fit better
- Fits pretty well, although other things would fit better
- nice, but not the best
- ok, not a fan of it though
- garbage, I’m not playing this until you change it.
Thank you for having interest in my map
hope you enjoy it, thanks for your time
NOTE: I would like feedback/critisism if possible, not just “cool” and “awesome”, Or the other way around like “bad” or “garbage”
Have a nice day