Quantcast

"Volcanic Chaos" FE2 Map

Gathering Support

You are inside a volcano with rising lava, and you have to make it to the top to not be obliterated by the lava. The volcano also happens to be what you can call radio active, which causes various objects that have fallen into the lava to grow 100 times larger than their natural size.

id=1040303421
Map Completion (Ik the video is crap)

Pictures!!
(decided to make it indoors)

1 Like

Opinions??

1 Like

oof lmao I did this before the debuff on yt channel and it was really hard before debuff. I give it a 8/10 on detail and 9/10 on just moving around and 7/10 on difficulty for hard.

1 Like

Thanks bros

i think it should be a insane

lolno already mass debuffed it

1 Like

dats too bad, it was a pretty good map in my opinion.

1 Like

:frowning:

1 Like

Haha nice map! Please dont give up on it, it looks great, also I prefered when the first buttons causes pipes to appear instead of rocks. :d

1 Like

I’m giving up on this map because of 0% chance of making it into the game, boring game play, doesn’t look very good.

I’ll still update it every now and then, but there’s just no chance of this making it into the game.

1 Like

What version was better? (Switched some of the lava with purple acid)

1 Like

as far as I see the map is insane as there is no room for mistakes, but you said you debuffed it but I dont see any difference when I tested it atleast, so I guess you havent uploaded the debuff? idk

1 Like

Can I get any opinions on it other than the difficulty?

I might completely change the landscape of the map. What should I change it into?

Hmm, I liked it when it was a insane.

Again, any other thoughts other than the difficulty?

@Rezidy In my opinion I would like you to bring back this version: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMIhKPSWd90

1 Like

That figures, since you are in a volcano

1 Like

Commit bring back nostalgia

bro epic

pls whitelist111!11!!1

1 Like