Quantcast

W.i.p Purple Themed Map. Don't have a name for it yet

I would really like some constructive criticism to help make this map up to par. I would also like maybe a few good names and ideas for trees, as I would like to make some of those.
Right now I feel as this map isn’t great at all, and would need a lot of polishing, and I should use more plastic, instead of other materials, such as diamond plate. This wasn’t posted in Map Creations as it is nowhere near done, and I don’t even have a set difficulty for it. I should check on the forums later, and I don’t expect much replies, or even views, so I guess I’m just going to head out for a bit, have dessert (It’s 7:30 am as I type this) and other stuff. I think I’m overdoing a simple post. Well I guess that’s it. See ya.

Make the outside terrain less bloccy but still good

2 Likes

why bold text

1 Like

Because I thought It looked neat.

1 Like

i cant read properly

looking pretty good

1 Like

Unbolded the text.

1 Like

ok ngl the terrain look a bit boring and the color is commonly used nowadays so i recommend using other color on the dirt/rock, these random boxes/pillars arent looking that good, consider making look more like box or pillar. lava is really boring compared to other map, this type of lava is common and is very boring so try changing the texture or color. as i can see the trees/bushes from far away it look good i guess. and that mansion-like structures right there doesnt even look half good. many things to change, the island terrain style is pretty much boring it’s just rectangle/square with wedge as corner.

nothing much with just one picture that is captured from a place that is really far away, i can barely see some details.

1 Like

The terrain looks ok. I think some of the selection boxes/pillars were unnecessary. Color choice is kinda weird. Try to reduce some shadow, it maybe ruins the gameplay/vision to the players because of darkness.

1 Like

name idea: Purple map

1 Like

Here’s my name idea:

Purple Hillside

Also i suggest you use different materials like add some trees or so. Like maybe add like a darkish green color to those trees, or maybe add
some bushes to ‘em.

1 Like