1 Like

:crab::crab::crab:

1 Like

only temporarily

we still need to give his ip ban

2 Likes

He got IP banned on the Forum Discord so thats an achievement

5 Likes

after what he did on the server im happy :crab::crab::crab::crab::crab::crab::crab::crab::crab::crab::crab::crab::crab::crab:

But seriously he needs to be banned for longer since he made a joke about someones mom suffering from cancer

4 Likes

@DominoContributing close this too too

stop being a butt

:moyai:

:moyai: is the worst emoji. It’s horrendous and ugly. I hate it. The point of emojis is to show emotions, but what emotion does this show? Do you just wake up in the morning and think “wow, I really feel like a massive stone today”? It’s useless. I hate it. It just provokes a deep rooted anger within me whenever I see it. I want to drive on over to the emoji headquarters and kill it. If this was the emoji movie I’d push it off a cliff. People just comment :moyai: as if it’s funny. It’s not. :moyai: deserves to die. He deserves to have his smug little stone face smashed in with a hammer. Oh wow, it’s a stone head, how hilarious, I’ll use it in every comment I post. NO. STOP IT. It deserves to burn in hell. Why is it so goddamn smug. You’re a stone, you have no life goals, you will never accomplish anything in life apart from annoying me.

:moyai: is the worst emoji. It’s horrendous and ugly. I hate it. The point of emojis is to show emotions, but what emotion does this show? Do you just wake up in the morning and think “wow, I really feel like a massive stone today”? It’s useless. I hate it. It just provokes a deep rooted anger within me whenever I see it. I want to drive on over to the emoji headquarters and kill it. If this was the emoji movie I’d push it off a cliff. People just comment :moyai: as if it’s funny. It’s not. :moyai: deserves to die. He deserves to have his smug little stone face smashed in with a hammer. Oh wow, it’s a stone head, how hilarious, I’ll use it in every comment I post. NO. STOP IT. It deserves to burn in hell. Why is it so goddamn smug. You’re a stone, you have no life goals, you will never accomplish anything in life apart from annoying me.

:moyai:

2 Likes

Woah you actually silenced them :moyai:

the chauchat is not enough

1 Like

The remington will be enough

stop it with the copypasta
it’s not funny anymore
well it’s not funny to me and @aspa102
sorry for ping btw
oof i’m dumb

yes, you “paste” the copypasta anywhere