Quantcast

What do I name my mesh

Roblox keeps bullying me, I literally named my Wavefront(obj) file “mesh”

I’m trying to get my mesh name past the Roblox Studio Filter as its even more horrid than the normal Roblox filter. If you name a 3d model file “hi” and upload it into Studio it gets marked as an inappropriate name. If you name it “mesh”, it gets filtered. If you name it “j”, it gets filtered. I don’t know if this just happens with me but it’s becoming a serious problem. It’s super inconsistent as well, It allowed “roof light normal” or “roof” one time, now it doesn’t. It allowed “untitled” before, now it doesn’t. If you want a full list of names that USED to work, there’s one right here (lots of them are just copies of the same meshes).

Well, name a mesh something that can be easily identified

The problem is that Studio keeps saying my mesh name is inappropriate whatever I name the file. I tried turning off show file extensions and that didn’t help either.

Uhh
If its water
Mesh.water ?
I dont vode lua lol

I don’t think you understand…

I’m trying to get my mesh name past the Roblox Studio Filter as its even more horrid than the normal Roblox filter. If you name a 3d model file “hi” and upload it into Studio it gets marked as an inappropriate name. If you name it “mesh”, it gets filtered. If you name it “j”, it gets filtered. I don’t know if this just happens with me but it’s becoming a serious problem. It’s super inconsistent as well, It allowed “roof light normal” or “roof” one time, now it doesn’t. It allowed “untitled” before, now it doesn’t. If you want a full list of names that used to work, there’s one right here (lots of them are just copies of the same meshes).

I think I’m going to copy and paste this into the edited description.

Revive because

just name the mesh like that:
Mesh/something