Quantcast

What is the dumbest thing you heard from your friend while making a map collab?

The dumbest thing I heard was, “Why doesn’t the buttons work when I test in studio??!???”
First, buttons have no script currently to function in studio.

Another one: “I can’t play my map in studio like in map test?!??!?”
Again, there are no scripts in studio, so anything doesn’t have a function currently.

Last one: “THEN HOW DID HENRY PLAY HIS MAP, GLITCH SHOWDOWN IN STUDIO!!”
Did you not see Henry’s video on how me makes a script or makes a bunch of scripts to make the map work in studio?

Ok that’s it for this topic. I just want people to stop asking questions on how you can play in studio. Also some builders want to collab with me like that comment on the nerfed burning ruins video, and he wanted to help me make the map, even tho the last time we collabed he did nothing and I did most of the work on the map.

Not trying to be mean to these people, but they don’t know that studio doesn’t contain scripts to make a map playable in play. It’s playable if you insert or make scripts for it to work.

12 Likes

“you need intro”

1 Like

and also

“you dont need details you only need gameplay” like cmon

4 Likes

I don’t know if it happened to me but I’m pretty sure that I heard something stupid from some dude

I just can’t remember

ME: “So, you know hat be map will be?”
Midget: “No, I have no idea on NOTHING”

Me: You know your room needs decoration right?
Him: NO, this is just a layout.
Me: sooooooooooooo does thar mean you will decorate it?
Him: No, WHY WOULD I? MAPS DONT NEED DECORATION.
Me: We are building an actual map, not a layout, and for that, we need decoration for it to look good.
Him: NO, I WONT, I WILL NEVER DECORATE MY PART.
Me: Ok??? Doesn’t make sense since you even said you would decorate your part and you knew what you were doing.
END

2 Likes

This was after poopis was made isn’t it

1 Like

yessss

1 Like

wait so what is the point of scripters

1 Like

(No offense lol)
Me: Is this ok?
Him: Yeah!
Later…
Him: Hmm maybe I guess…
Later…
Him: Uhh no

This is just something funny when I build with purple lol, but it’s not stupid

3 Likes

The dumbest thing I heard was, “Why doesn’t the buttons work when I test in studio??!???”
First, buttons have no script currently to function in studio.

Happened to me so many times

Also, “How do you turn off scaling by 0 studs?”
Idk if that’s rude, but i find it kinda weird people don’t know about changing the move and scale increment size

2 Likes

From the official Flood Escape 2 discord server.

I saw someone say, “Wow these kids don’t know how to understand instructions” or something like that.

I know it’s rude, but that’s probably the way that most map makers learned to create maps by just reading instructions.

Me and John were working on a map last month. He started the map then I continued on with another section that took me nearly the entire afternoon for me. He comes online, checks it and says ”Could you remove this part?” at that moment I felt disappointed and saved that part as a model and put it on another map of mine and haven’t worked on that map since. Not really something dumb, just annoying

lol i think that was me lol

Off topic but
What if that was John roblox-

JohnGamer2018yt226

This literally JUST happened.
I was (as of writing this, currently am) making a map with a friend and some other guy I don’t know.
For some reason, the shadow angles kept changing, so I looked up, and the time was changing too. Even when I checked lighting. In studio. I don’t know if this is a new feature or a plugin.
So I asked: “Why is the time changing?”.
The dude I don’t really know replied: “Because that’s how it works lol.”
I said: “No, lol. It’s supposed to be stationary. It’s stationary in all my other places”
He again replied: “No lol.” (what a reply man such creativity with words)
So I checked CoreGUI and indeed found a plugin that does that. Then he said “gtg” so I couldn’t explain more to him but this was just a stupid incident. New map makers man, why are they always a little bit dumber lol

2 Likes

Wow. Time changing plugin. That is probably a bad plugin to use when making a map.

That happened to me too lol.