Quantcast

Why don't we make it a rule? Or at least enforce it?

Okay seeing as I have been the biggest jerk, the biggest idiot, and the biggest moron on the forums with a stupid mental disorder, why not address a problem then?

Okay recently I was a rule breaker and spam flagged someone. Now remember this?

Now for you new users, you don’t know what it is. Just read the massive pages of text if you want to. But shouldn’t we still enforce this rule? I mean you announce a new rule and after like 5 months or something, it’s apparently gone. That’s nice isn’t it?

Now if you still enforce this @moderators, please use the First or Second Offence.

First Offense - Official Moderator Warning Reminder
Second Offense - 3 hour silence (cannot create any posts or topics)

I clearly said this in the topic:

Okay recently I was a rule breaker and spam flagged someone.

Do I not get a warning or at least a silence for my behavior? I’m just trying to rebring up a rule that was made back in August. I don’t get why I don’t get an automated response by @Crazybot for spam flagging or at least a “Slow Down!” message at at least five posts flagged.

Since I’m a dirty criminal, I kindly request to bring back this rule just so I (and I only) can get the First or Second Offence.

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @Crazybot display help.

2 Likes

I will try.

@Crazybot display help .

Well seeing as if I stated this:

I guess most people don’t wanna see how I’m trying to make this forum a better place to destroy me.

How about we stay on-topic or not reply and address the problem at hand.

Only 90’s kids will remember when that rule was a thing.

2 Likes

I remember it :sunglasses:

2 Likes

thanks @Crazybot

2 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @Crazybot display help.