Blocky, texture abuse.

That is not a temple at all imo

2 Likes

it doesnt even have textures lmao those are blocks
but true it doesnt look like a temple

1 Like

I think those white tiles will be replaced soon

1 Like

i see you used some kind of “0 Stud” or known as “Move 0”, as you can see it’s not that perfecto and will result in bad detailing by detail strict people, well consider changing it.

boring platforms and weird walljump

1 Like

dude do you know im a begginer of making maps and im not that good at building?im not like these popular youtubers or map creators such as grandetoy,veryfakeguest and others

1 Like

this is an example of people who cant take criticism

if you’re not ready to face criticism, dont post, stay silent.

4 Likes

I’m not talking about the quality of the map here. I’m asking if you even know what a temple looks like. Also those people aren’t big youtubers. Their maps are overall pretty bad (imo) and you should inspire from map builders like Starfruit_PvZ or Azuraic/JiroTheWolfie.

1 Like

We did not care about the populality from yours or other people. Even you’re the new one, you should handle the criticism from other forumers to improve you building skill by follow their suggestions.

Ok, this is my opinion with this progress.

• the wall is kinda bland and ruin the whole map scenery, try to not make something that “Squary”, it will ruin the design

• the wall details would be better if add the wedge at the corner.

2 Likes

he didn’t mention me when he said: “map creators”

ok this means i am arrest

1 Like

You are beginner doesn’t mean you don’t need to choose to build well, right? You also want your map to better, right? So take others criticism as the feedback, it may help you to build better maps! :wink:

4 Likes

love em or hate em

he’s spitting faxx

3 Likes